Friday, June 8, 2007

Someone Please Read and Answer Me

I can't find a suitable title for this post. Oh well, just had an emo session with my friends.
And yea, lotsa stuff came flying out, bang boom bing~!

And stuff that I know was happening, but wasn't sure of whether it was real or not.
Speaking of stuff like that, was just wondering, why are people so afraid?
As in afraid to let their feelings shown, afraid to tell others how they feel, afraid to tell that person that he/she likes that person.
Sighs, I want to know too. ='(

I mean izit so difficult to let your feelings out?
How will one ever know whether that person is feeling the same way he/she does?
How? Can anyone tell me.
Coz' love isn't a game, it isn't something you go around looking for, coz' love comes looking for you.

Sighs, the chances people take, the possibilities that may surface from the chances taken, all starts with one person risking his/her relationship for the sake of knowing whether that person feels the same way about him/her.

The risk of wanting to be with that someone, asking that someone whether he/she feels the same. Is that risk a risk worth taking?

"
When you love someone, it's always better to take a chance, rather than to be stuck feeling lonely and not knowing what could have been".

I hear this phrase often, but fairy tale endings only happen on tv shows.
Sighs, it's just weird isn't it?
One moment you feel like you're sure, but the next thing you know, you blew away the one thing you wanted most.

The irony of it all, Qwer...
When you love someone, you care about that person, you'd rather spend time with that person than anyone else in the world, and you can practically place that person above yourself and above every other individual in this world.

I don't know will I be able to do that again, but if I could, I certainly would. Coz' it's better to love and lost than to never have loved at all.

I don't tend to be with anyone that I couldn't place my trust on or someone that I know I cannot love, although I might have feelings for that person, I cannot do what a person can do ( referring to the above ) when they're in love.

But with someone that I know that loves me for who I am and not just for show, I know that I can. Coz' that person well makes me, me. Hey, but who am I again to be emo and judge people by this. This is just my opinion, and what I'm going through.

I just wanna know what people feel, what people think, and not just some words that tell you stuff that ain't true.

Sighs, NeOn signing out...Tata...


================End=====================

No comments: