Sunday, June 24, 2007

Dinner~inG | 15/6 |






Had a dinner on the 15th, something to do with Low association thingy...Bla bla bla...It was more related to my grandmother...Me and my cousins had to tag along to fill the table...So, here's some of the pics we took...



Nathaniel with half of Olivia...Just for starters, Nathaniel's my fat chubby notorious and loser cousin...Lolz...And Olivia stays in U.S. but she's back for the month...




Now Nathaniel with the full of Olivia...




OmG~! It's....Chilli padi~!!!! Rofl..




And this is what Nathaniel drew on a piece of paper..." This is ah pek larry king"...




See his act of loser-ness....Lolz...




This time his hands are full...So he couldn't block...Lalala..




Olivia, Nathaniel, me and my elder cousin Kennie, whom shares the same birthday with me...Woo...




Olivia and I...Seldom get to take a pic with her...Coz' she's like a billion zillion miles away..Zzz...



Woo...Us and grandma...See Nathaniel...He was wanting to hide dy...But then we took the pic on a count of 1....Instead of 3...Muahaha...




Me and Kennie...And yea, he's the cousin that takes me to futsal and yc in the middle of the night... Rofl...Good times...




Mum, dad and I...Qwer...The only family pic where I don't look like a small kid...haha...






So, that's all for the dinner I guess...Besides loud singing...And all the songs were hokkien~!!!
Omg...really...
That's all for now...Ciaoz..


No comments: