Sunday, June 24, 2007

23rd...eMo DaY

Last month 23rd, was damn eMo ! . This month as well, sighs.
It was 5.15pm, when everyone went home after watching Ocean's.
So, I was at Bukit Bintang alone...Sienz rite...
So I went to Sg. Wang first, and since there's nth there I went to Lot 10.
Went to see some stuff first, but there was nothing much to see besides a few Nike shirts and Adidas shoes. Then this is where it hit me.

I walked out to the railings and looked down, I didn't notice it at first, then it came to me on how pathetic can I be? I was all alone in Lot 10, standing there with my phone playing Aaron Carter doing nothing. I was like wtf. Coz' it's like the first time this shit happened to me. Had to wait for my parents whom are coming at 7pm, and this was like 5.45pm.

I looked down, I saw Delifrance. But not just Delifrance, I noticed that every table which was occupied wasn't occupied by anybody who's single. Every table had a couple sitting there, if not a gal and a guy, be it a group of friends, there was no single person there. Sighs, and considering that I was in the predicament as above, really....Qwer..

I mean everybody there was like having someone to talk to, and I'm like an assenine there doing nuts really. Sigh, never I thought I would see the day this shit happen but it did. I looked at the escalator, then saw this ang mo couple, holding hands talking, ahh...Sweet.
But instead, it hurt me more just looking. I couldn't hold this burden of loneliness after what I saw. Sadly, I was all alone though.

Then thankfully bout 6, Sam messaged me asking how was I. And I was thinking, coincidence? Well, I ain't so lonely and miserable after all. Though I was still stoning there alone looking and envying that comforting feeling that I've lost, a beep would come every 2-3minutes which made me rather glad. Despite so, we were merely talking bout other stuff and not the predicament I was in, but I could accept that coz at least I had someone to chat with.

I was damn lonely man, seriously. Was like a fool there standing, that even the guard also shocked. But then remember the part when I said everything happens for a reason?
Well, apparently it does. Just about 6.30, someone yelled my name, but I thought it was for someone else, so I decided not to look. Then suddenly a pat on the back, guess who. Lolz, gaby was so ngam there with her friend shopping for stuff. And I didn't even knew despite just msging her about at 5pm like that. Luckily if she asked me to tag along if not I'll stand there continue being an assenine.

We then went to isetan, qwer...Went to see i-pods and mp3s, then went lower one floor to see their clothes at manggo. Pei~ness, but what to do, at least I had company. So about 7.15 like that I went to sg. wang to meet up with dad and mum, and the rest as they say is history.

I know now I've gotta start getting used to being alone, and thanks sam, gaby and carmen for teman-ing me. Sigh, think I've gotta do some s0uL searching and start finding my s0uLmate now. I've got 2months, if not, I'd give up and call it a day. If so, I'll let her find me, and even if it means being alone for the rest of my life, so be it. Coz' when you're all alone, you finally realize who your real friends are and what they mean to you. I've got fucked up friends, I admit that. But not all of them are, coz I've got only a few friends whom really are my friends. And after all that's happened, I can't wait to shift place to Valencia, coz' like my couz, all my sch friends are screwups too. Though my couz has his gf, I dun mind being alone, coz' I'd rather be alone, than be with people who are living lies around me. Maybe then I would find some real friends whom know the meaning of testimony of friendship and the meaning of a true friendship.

" I'd rather be alone on the ground, rather than to hang around on my legs knowing that I'm living in a world of lies and deception ".

Thanks for nth ya'll.
Ciaoz...

No comments: