Wednesday, June 6, 2007

EveryThinG HappeNs FoR A ReasoN

Well, if you're reading this, I'd suggest you read from today's first post, which is the 6/6 post.
Anyways, back to this post.
Qwer...

Well, everything that happens in life, they happen for a reason.
Like when I enter my room, I turn on the switch, the light doesn't turn on till I close the door.
Or like when I go to the fridge to find food, I don't find any. Then I feel lazy to go to the kitchen, but then I still do, and I find food. The choices we make, the things that happen, they happen for a reason.

Sighs...Like when I choose to pick the left or right of each side of the goal to place the ball. Sometimes I score, sometimes I don't. Like the time I scored 0, I picked the sides where the keeper goes. Or the time when I score 15, I scored some great goals and placed the ball well.
These things happen for a reason, sometimes its just to ensure that life is fair. Or sometimes, because it is meant to be, as you will find out why at the end of it.

Like when I choose to be alone and lock myself in my room, I thought of like what's the point, then the next thing I know, I managed to write a few poems and discover on how that made me feel. Or like times where I decide whether to flip the tv channel or not, and when I do, I find something that I wanna watch, as in that'll make me feel better, or when I don't, I just fall asleep in the living room, but which is a good thing coz' I will be awake to open the door for my uncle, coz' sometimes he doesn't have the key to enter.

Things do happen for a reason. But sometimes, you just don't know what it is, and it makes you gotta figure things out. Like why did you go away ? Or why do I feel lonely when I've been enjoying myself lately? These feelings, just simply don't seem to have an answer.

But nvm, I still accept the fact that the stuff I do, they happen for a reason, like me going late to places, they happen for a reason don't they? Maybe it's to meet someone there, or maybe just to have seen something or maybe to experience something which I'm meant to experience.

Guess it's something like that. But seriously, if you ask me, things do happen for a reason. So face it, aite. ='/


No comments: