Saturday, July 14, 2007

CrazY DaY

Okay, so back with the Italic font. XD

So, today was kinda a hectic and very very weird day. Had 3 places to go. And all clash at the same time. Hoho, what was I going to do then?

Anyways, woke up at 8.30, rather late, as I supposed to leave the house at 8.30. Lolz. So, woke up, brushed teeth, ate breakfast, washed face with some cleanser thingy, then showered and changed, and got ready. For what? Deng deng deng deng, SBU's IU day.

So, met up with Jun Lin and Soh on the LRT, and yeah, David picked us up after that. And yeah, David, good job with erhem erhem, and if you need another poem, don't hesitate to ask. Hehe, perasan~ness.

Anyways, so reached SBU at about like 10.30? When the thing supposed to be at 10.00. Haha. But guess what? It started late and we were kinda early in a way. So Hui Yat and Shanaz emceed the thing. And there were few speeches and some sort of performances.

Lolz, there was dancing, *coughs* belly dancing *coughs* by the gals there and as well from a few members of the audience, ngek ngek XD

So, then there was a performance from the 3-point gang. I also dunno their names, but they're related to Francis, so call them 3-point gang la. Haha, and yeah, they were freakin' cool man I tell you. Damn yeng.

So I had to leave early due to the fact of Harry Potter. Ish, haha. So left at 11.30 for Times Square lor, if I didn't go Times Square, would have ended up at Mid Valley watching it. Hehe. But so I went to Times Square to watch it with a couple of friends lor, Ming Wai's treat of course. Hoho.

Then watch finished went to makan at the food court. And I tell you hor, dunno why I was so hungry, finished one plate of fuk kin mee rite, I go buy one plate of chicken chop fried rice. Haha. And yeah, I finished it ! XD

So, then Min Ray wanted to buy stuff at Sg. Wang and Low Yat, that time I was about to play cards dy, but then somehow I decided to follow him la. I also dunno why. And yeah, when everything happens for a reason, it really does. Hoho, coz went to Sg. Wang and guess what, met Hui Yat there. Haha, the irony.

So after shopping for his stuff, we ciao-ed back home. And reached back around 6pm lor.
And now here I am. Lalala... So, from 3places to go, I ended up going to half of the first place, the second place, none of the third place, and an extra two places. Woo... =P


No comments: