Friday, July 13, 2007

Friday the 13th !

Okay. I'll try to post something up here now which is not Italic. Lolz.

Think it would be rather interesting how this post is gonna end up. Ngek ngek XD
Anyways, today, as some of you might not have noticed, is Friday the 13th ! Yes, bad luck day, cursed day, whatever you may call it day, whatever, what trikasleonaphobia day or something.

So, as it seems today was just like any other ordinary day in the life of yes, Ken. =P

But all seems so dull, until the point where Ken decides to spice things up a little. Ken listened to his iPod during the whole time he was at school. Whether walking pass the office, walking pass teachers, confronting teachers, walking around the corridors, or whether in class, Ken's earphone was always at his ear. I'm sure some teachers noticed it, but hey, I don't care.

Qwer, and a good friend of Ken today messaged Ken during school hours for like 4hours it seems? Ngek ngek XD
She had her problems and so did Ken, so they shared their thoughts with each other on it. She had some stuff with her bf, and Ken had his issues with his approach to certain people too.

Anyways, Ken didn't pay attention in class, but yet again, he deceived all the teachers with his slickness by scribbling his exercise book in fooling the teachers by thinking it was notes. Ken also managed to wrote a poem during recess again. Although it seems that Ken has lost his inspiration to write, he seems inspired by the fact of being lonely. =/

Ken didn't do much today. Except discover some stuff which hurts him more. The fact that nobody noticed some changes about him today. And the fact that nobody noticed that Ken wasn't wearing a wristband today. Nvm, it seems nobody is bothered by Ken's existence in school anyways.

To add to that, here are a few things Ken learned today in school :

---> In some cases, relationships are formed based on the need of companion and someone to rely on and other relationships are based on pure attractions. At the end of the day, it is up to the individual to work their relationship out.

---> If you are in love, you are in love. Sometimes even people in serious relationships can lose their feelings after some time so it's unfair to assume that all younger people experience puppy love.

---> Falling in love is easy, it's staying in love that's the difficult bit.

---> Some people date for the sake of dating and being able to say that they have a 'significant' other. These relationships are of course doomed from the start and are perfect examples of casual relationships.

---> It doesn't matter what age you are, just as long as you know what you want, how to go about it and that you want it to work out. It may not be a sure-fire success but at least you'd be going about it the right way.

---> It is better to love and lost than to never have loved at all.

---> It's not all about flowers and chocolates and fun dates and hugs and kisses. The tough part is how you make it through the times when things are not working so well, and how you handle your tiffs and whatever issues that may arises. Which begs the question, can you really be bothered ?


So, that's about what Ken has learned today. =)

And now back to the post, so today after school went to eat at mcD's after Tay suggested it.
So, makan and chit chat and played cards till like 3.30pm I think. Then, did a few confirmations and stuff bout' tomorrow's plans. So, it has been decided lor.

Called up a few friends to confirm some stuff, so that means tomorrow is I.U. Day at SBU and then Harry Potter later on. Qwer, guess that's the plan thus far. And might be going for Transformers next week, woots, it seems like I'm the only one that hasn't watched it, sad right?

So, Friday the 13th ain't really that bad after all. Only the fact that I come to realize that I cannot belong to someone unless I make that someone belong to me. Ish, it sucks, really it does. To know that, the only way to let love find me, is to wander around and not trap myself in this environment of mentally distorted beings.

Too bad I'm gonna miss MLTR though. Thankfully, I caught them when they were here last time around. =)

So, Friday the 13th. What more can you do to me besides make me blog instead of playing DotA. Well, it seems like I'm destined to never touch DotA anymore, but hey, there's more to life than video games.

You know those new year's resolution thingy, think I'm gonna do one tomorrow to set some stuff straight in my life. So, Friday the 13th, what else do you have installed for me? Besides telling me that I'm alone, and that I cannot love as I fear that I will not be loved back. Sighs.

Friday the 13th, tell me why. Why am I feeling on top, but deep inside, I feel so hurt and lonely? Why? Sighs, if I am happy for what I am now, why am I so sad? Qwer.

" To let true love remain unspoken, is the quickest route to rob the heart ".

Another quote from Ken. =)

Aites, that's all for Friday the 13th. Thanks for reading. Ciaoz people. =P

No comments: