Thursday, July 12, 2007

KeN_ ?

Edit : It's 12.30am now, so I'll post this up.

The real Ken. Who is he? What has he become into?
Gosh, I myself find it hard to answer that. But oh well, here goes. =/

Well, the real me ain't what you might think I am. I admit, yes I'm kinda like a spoiled brat. Yes, that's right. I take a lot of things for granted, and when Ken says a lot, it means a lot. As in seriously.

I don't know what is it about me that makes me think that Ken's life is so great. Is it not?
But then I ask myself, who is this Ken? Is it really that great being him?

Well, I dare say that it ain't bad being me, but it ain't easy being me too. Some of you may see Ken as this small little good for nothing rich kid, who does nothing else but care for his own welfare. I cannot change your opinion towards Ken, but all I can do is be myself and let you be the judge, coz' I am not you, Ken is not you, and Ken cannot force you to like him coz' Ken is not a materialistic and critically self-absorbed person.

It may appeal to you that Ken is rich. Yes, I know many of you think that way. But honestly, is Ken really that rich? =/

I doubt that, and yeah, I'm sure a lot of you are in disbelief and certainly would not reciprocate to what I say, but yet again, hey, who am I to make up your mind? I only can lay down some hard cold statements and yet again, you be the judge.

What about Ken keeps spending money? Why does he have so many stuff? Like those Polo shirts, that iPod Video, and that o2 XDA Atom?

You think Ken bought all of those? Well, he earned it. Yes, "earned" it. I've been a loyal son, despite being the only son, and yes, I have seldom crossed my parents and I've gained a certain amount of trust to earn what I get. Ya ya, say whatever you want. But heck, I did not spend my money on those stuff okay. Hello, even my ang pao money is kept by my parents.

So, do not assume Ken is rich. Coz' when you assume, you make an "ass" out of "u" and "me".



What about Ken's life in and out of school? Why does he seem so free and yet manage to cope with his studies during the time of need?

Well, simple. I used to put my feelings before me, as in love towards a certain someone. It inspired me to move on from whatever troubles I'm going through. That special feeling and knowing that I belong in a special place in someone's heart reassures me that I am worth something to this world.

That feeling in a way inspired Ken to be who he is today. But as they say, true love can only be found once. So, Ken is more or less in a rather hmm...How to put it...Ish, fucked up situation now that he has lost that place in that someone's heart.

Ken has no goals in life, neither does he have an ambition. But certainly he would not blow his future away as he did with some of the missed opportunities that came his way coz' Ken knows that there are more things in life worth living for. Such as seeing the Sun rise, experiencing sky-diving, going scuba-diving, swim with the dolphins, and enjoying the country life.

Ken's studies now has basically gone down the drain despite a tremendous rise in grades the previous term. Why? Coz' he has lost that inspiration and driving force which keeps him going. More or less like a car with no engine and a plane with no wings. Ken used to study together with his best friend cum girlfriend but now, he is no longer able to as she has moved away from his life and all there's left is a shadow of the past. T_T



How come Ken manages to know quite a number of people of the opposite sex despite not being a person of many words? And yeah, how come he always tend to be with a different gal or at times portray himself like a ****?

Well, honestly, I am attracted to the opposite sex, which means I'm definitely not a homo. *coughs* *coughs* Unlike a few certain people that I know. *coughs* *coughs*

Anyways, yes, it may appeal to you that I know a significant number of gals but somehow I don't know how does it occur to you that I am able to stay in contact with each and every single one of them.

I used to have a girlfriend, yes, and whatsoever the rough times I've gone through to focus on one gal, heck I'd have to say was worth it. And yeah, it doesn't seem to appeal to you that many of the gals I know are already happily "married" and yes, they never would want to be nothing more than friends with me. Simple as that. And yes, bout' that "married" part, don't ask me. Coz' I don't know why I seem to know so many gals whom already have a boyfriend.

Sighs, I've got like what, 5 gal friends whom are already hooked with someone else, and it rather seems that they are the ones whom tend to message me to check up on me. How saddening ain't it? Elaine, Sam, Gaby, Sheryl. Ish, semua pun dah kahwin, but they're the ones who message me sometimes daily or at least few days once just to know how I'm doing.

The rest certainly I could tell that they would never want to be part of my life, and yeah, just my friends I guess. No offence eh, but I'm sure that's the way you feel bout' me rite?



And yeah, if Ken says his life is sucky, why does he have so many people to hang out with?

It could appeal to you that Ken is a person of influence, and I do not ever doubt that. But Ken in a way, has people whom not really be there for him as a friend, they're just there to be there. Stick-ifying to Ken is a good thing, coz' you'll learn lotsa new stuff and lotsa funny stuff about life, but then when the sincerity isn't there, Ken doesn't really appreciate your presence.

You stick to Ken coz' you ain't got anybody to stick to. You pretend to care bout' Ken so that Ken will think that you're always around him coz' you care about him. The hoax and the deception, sighs.

Ken's word of advice : "Get a life, and stop leeching off of Ken coz' Ken is cool and you can never be like Ken no matter what you do or how much you try to copy whatever he does".



Why is Ken sometimes ignorant and acting like a real biatch?

Ken is ignorant at times, yes, but Ken is never a biatch. He may seem to you as one, but yet again, it is you to judge.

Ken is willing to give anything to whom he thinks is his friend, all you need is just to ask, or just to smile to let him know that he ain't the only one who actually cares.

Ken is always unprepared to initiate first moves, but he is still learning. Even his past relationship was started off by the gal. Yes, an opprobrium it may sound to you, but hey, Ken doesn't care, coz' he is proud of what he has achieved through that relationship.

And yeah, Ken seldom shows his soft side and his compassionate side, other than when *coughs* dating *coughs* (but only one gal has come to see that side of me), and when sacrificing himself for the sake of something more important, or when he opens himself to other people.

So, yes, Ken too has a soft spot in him. Everyone does, just that it takes the right moment and the right person to unlock it.

So never think that Ken is a selfish prick, coz' the more you think he doesn't care, the more he tends to surprise you with his care and appreciation towards you.

And yes, Ken notices many things that others fail to notice or see in people. But Ken is a rather secretive person, but deep down, he knows the puzzle that's going on inside.



These are just some stuff about Ken to let you know some stuff about him. So, never be judgemental towards Ken, he hates it. Never be ignorant towards Ken, he hates it even more. Never wear a mask when facing Ken, he hates that too. And never ever break Ken's heart, he'll never forgive you for the rest of his life.

" A true friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out ".

Those words somehow relates to the theory I stated in the post "Circle of Life".
And yes, being that true friend makes Ken a happy person, coz' he knows that there is someone who is gonna be there.

And yeah, simple thoughts really make Ken's day. A simple greeting or a good night wish, or something, it is significant enough to mean something.

Just like this one here, I'm not gonna say who sent it to me, but if you're reading, you'll know who you are :


" Remember to remember me. Forget of forgetting me. Even if you try to remember to forget me, I will never forget to remember to remind you to remember me ! Thanks for being a great friend to me..."

That really enlightened me, thanks again =)


I guess that's all about this post and Ken, well, don't be bothered by that message, coz' Ken knows how much he means to some people as they are to him. So, never assume Ken as who he is, coz' deep down, he can melt your heart and break it, but he can also mend your soul and heal it or give it life again. Aites, nites people.

And lastly, thanks a whole damn lot for reading. Really appreciate it. =)


No comments: