Thursday, July 12, 2007

Make Me Happy, Make Me Sad

Remember this? Well, sighs. Thought I could keep it, since they said that coach should keep it, and certainly none of the teachers deserve any of this. Then guess what, today Mr. Goh called me during assembly, yes, me only. Zzz. And then he told me that had to return it. Say put in school for pameran wor...Ish, stupidity...


Anyways, today was a rather up and down feeling at school. I was kinda enlightened at first, on a count that we had P.E. and then I went to the canteen after that.

And guess what? I bought burger again. Rofl, I went to eat it at the Bio lab later. Seriously was hungry lor. Never eat breakfast and all, so decided to get a small snack. XD

Then hor, have to write retirement speech for Mrs. Ong, ish. Nvm la, to help Kwong Lim, what to do. Then nvm, let Madam Ng check, she rejected it. Ask me rewrite with more points that she wrote. Ish, the best writer also kena turned down, nothing to be said there.

Then nvm lor, somehow went down for recess but was listening to my ipod the whole day again. So, I was caught by 2 teachers, but they didn't comment about it. So I don't care much too. Then I went to the corridor cum balcony place at the form5 block. Wah, I tell you, the breeze there and the calmness there hor, damn nice lor. As in seriously. Sit there listen to ipod and wrote out 2 poems. XD

But it was kinda emo though. So, after that the rest of the day was kinda on the downside I guess. Sighs, I also don't know why. Suddenly felt so stone and sad. That's when I just listened to my ipod and couldn't care less for anything around me. But then rite...Deng deng deng deng...I snapped a few pics during my stone-ness...




Here's Mr. Lee teaching us maths...Rofl, wasn't really paying much attention but yet, I understand what he's teaching =P



As usual, the chor di club having their usual meeting everyday...



And some of them were just scribbling the board...Ish, really nonsense...



While they were scribbling, minray decided to do some stone walk with his basketball so I took his pic...Blueks you bugger =P



And yeah, this was the view outside the class. And yeah, thatz Peramin taking his bag to ponteng the last period...Ngek ngek ...



Here's Jesse and a headless Solomon playing with paint outside the class...Chi sin man they two...



And yea, my ipod influence is spreading around as you can see, Saidy, Hisyam and Khairul are listening to their own mp3s. Woo...



And just a stone pic of me on the ride home, exhausting day...Ish...




No comments: