Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Of Firefox and Music

Well, Firefox has been pissing me off lately. I mean I've been trying to log on to some stuff, erhem, which certainly I remembered to mark the "Remember Me" tickbox. And yet, the next few days I enter the same webbie, it doesn't recognize my log in ID.

Sighs, really frustrating. Good thing I remember the passwords, if not really I'll sue Firefox man. Qwer...

Anyways, got quite a lot of stuff I want to write today, as tomorrow I won't be able to due to the fact I'm gonna have tuition. Huhu T_T

So, I'll just start off with expressing my gratitude to Firefox, despite the fact it has been wacky these few days. But certainly it's much easier to Google for stuff and the tab functions are fun ! Wee.. =D

And yeah, on a sidenote, here are the songs currently playing on my iPod and my computer everyday. Some of you might notice, but in case you don't, here they are :

Wang Lee Hom - Wei Yi
Wang Lee Hom - Kiss Goodbye
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Mandy Moore - Crush
Mandy Moore - Cry
Mandy Moore feat. Jonathan Foreman - Someday We'll Know
Avril Lavigne - When You're Gone
O' Town - All or Nothing
The Calling - Wherever You Will Go
Jay Chou feat. Lara - Coral Sea
Bellefire - You Were Meant For Me
Too Phat - Just A Friend
Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply
Savage Garden - Crash and Burn
Lifehouse - Blind
Five for Fighting - Superman
Backstreet Boys - Just Want You to Know




These 17 songs are the ones I'm listening to. Somehow, it feels kinda nice just to listen to them again and again. =D

And yes, I do keep them in a playlist, both in my iPod and my computer, that's why I know them well.

Aites, more posts to come. Gotta shower now first. Be back later...



No comments: