Thursday, August 9, 2007

Boring

Current Mood : Hungry >=(
Time : 9.25pm
Current Song : Elliot Yamin - Wait For You


Omg, I still haven't taken my dinner. Ish, the damn McFlurry.

Anyways, having Maths tomorrow and yeah, I haven't read a thing yet again.

I don't know what's wrong with me, I just keep neglecting all my studies and like avoid doing proper revisions by adjourning all my stuff.

Something is terribly wrong.

And I've got the whole Maths topics both form4 and 5 to cover man.

And I was like lost since variations or something like that. Don't know what's it called.

The part where got those directly proportional or something. I don't know. I'm lost.

Qwer...

Hmm, think I'll go for a game of DotA later after taking my light dinner. Then, maybe, just maybe, I'll flip pages till I sleep.

Oh, how I love my "intricate" life.

Oh yea, I just realized that I haven't been posting pictures up lately. Hoho.


========================

No comments: