Thursday, August 9, 2007

Peculiar Day

Current mood : Unknown =/
Time : 7.50pm
Current Song : Bon Jovi - Always
Quote for Today : "Wei, apa kau buat ni? Aku dengan dia la".


Today was rather a peculiar day. I did my English and yes again, my essay didn't have enough time. Sighs. Too much to write, too little time.

Guess I gotta start flaunting my language and start cutting down on the story line and plot.

And yeah, I wrote like 3 pages on the novel and I ran out of pages and so I requested for one more.

To my dismay, Madam Ng said that I could only answer on the given answer sheet and I was like stoned.

But thankfully, being the kind and generous teacher that she is (c'mon, I visit her during CNY okay), she gave me an extra paper and a paper clip, and not just those ordinary paper clips okay, it's the black one, the nice one. Lol.

So, I could only do 4 pages when I needed more, so I guess it won't be as great as I thought it would be, but nevermind.

Anyways, I just came back from Leisure Mall after picking up the camera.

And what a sad day, the video I took of myself juggling 128 times with a volleyball, IT IS GONE!

Stupid man I tell you. Sighs.

Just finish eating McFlurry, full like hell now. No idea on how I'm gonna take my dinner.



==========================

No comments: