Wednesday, August 8, 2007

English Practice cum Third Party

Well, I've got some things to say out here. So, I'll treat this as part of my preparation for tomorrow's exam too. =D

And I'm eating cereal too now. Haha.

Okay, back to the post.


Apparently, they say a third party's point of view or a third party's look on things is a view that many say the "correct" and "appropriate" and "best" view on things.

Well, to say the least, I somehow agree with that.

Because a third party's view is a view concealed among the two person involved but certainly it is the most vivid view when compared to the two parties involved.

What seems to be so intricate but when observed from a different perspective, it all seems so simple and clear.

From the outside, I was certainly deceived by the amiable looks, the concealed beauty, and the bona fide inner essence that you adhere. But when I was finally and surreptitiously told, I realize beauty is only skin deep and that all that glitters is not gold. For you are a femme fatale whom only does whatever that appeases you.

Now I know that you should not hitch your wagon to a star, for one must sow the wind and reap the whirlwind.

I used to treat you as a persona nongrata in my life, but the apathetic shoulder that you gave me was as cold as ice and certainly it was a destitute way to neglect one person. But to come to know the obstinate and diabolic person that you are, I knew it was unthinkable for me to be with you.

Your movements were as graceful as a swan, and as cunning as a fox but you shattered my heart which was as brittle as glass when I came to find out that all you were, was just a hoax and a conceited bitch who couldn't care less except her own modus vivendi.

I also came to know that a leopard cannot change its spots and I guess we should just let bygones be bygones, shouldn't we?

Despite your eminent and immaculate cover, the feelings and the truth that's concealed in your heart was vivid to me the moment I started being an indolent minuscule to you.

I first thought there was no remedy to this ailment, but I hindered myself from thinking about that and finally I have come to comprehend that there is no point crying over spilt milk.

For every cloud has a silver lining, and time and tide wait for no man.

Thus, I have to move on. Your tender touch, the ever bashful side of yours, and the dilemma that you put me through, is something I will remember you for. But certainly, I shall not be adhered to you as you are as obstinate as a mule for you do not seem to care about the people who really sees you for who you are.

You made my legs feeble and you made my heart robust when I'm with you, but now after what I know, I just feel like an absurd idiot and a toy to you. Now I know that fools rush in where angels fear to tread.

But I guess that's life, you live and learn from all the negligence and inquistiveness. For the time you learn is the time when you're down.


"Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up".


I have now abdicated all my feelings for you. As I know, the more I adhere around, the more painful this arrow that buries itself through my crest will be.

The sumptuous moments of togetherness, the amiable times we had together, all has gone down the drain and shall be forgotten with the passing of the wind.

I thank the people whom told me about this "Third Party" thing, for this really is a stitch in time saves nine.

I guess I couldn't expect much from relationships, as you can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear.

Love is an intricate thing and certainly as ancient as the stars. Unknown, untouched, unfamiliar, and by all means, unbelievable.

The eminent feeling of experiencing love is such a bewildering thing. For it just alters our modus vivendi and changes what we believe in.

I love you surreptitiously but that feeling is behind the concealed door of my heart now. For I have put that in the past and have vanquished that obscure and ambiguous feeling.

I know that I'm just a sheer minuscule and nothing more than an absurd soldier at your every command, but I guess things have changed now. For you are the absurd one. Why?

Because you have lost a person whom you think is a fool, a hypocrite, a bitch, a bastard, or even an asshole. But in truthful fact, you lost me, a person whom you will never come to comprehend like what my real friends do.

So, I'm not the loser here, for you are. You lost something precious, something not many people see in me. You lost my trust and everything there is about me towards you.

I feel tranquil now for I guess it is not my calamity that comes back to haunt me. As I know, my high school time has had everything, from destroying chairs and tables, to going on rooftops, from skipping classes, to eating in class, from having a girlfriend, to breaking up in the most miserable way. But one thing's for sure, high school ain't the highlight of my life.

Because if high school is the highest point in anyone's life, then that person has nothing much left to look forward to in life.

I guess that's all for English today.

Class dismissed. =P



=======================

No comments: