Thursday, August 2, 2007

Lost

I'm feeling lost right now. I don't know what to do.

My trials are next week. Yes, next week !

And my mentality is like "I've still got time".

I mean like 2years of studies to be cramped up into some what, 5days of revision? Possible?

Doubt it too. Sigh, what is wrong with me?

I don't feel worried. Yet, I don't know why. Who am I? How could I have come to this?

Sighs, it seems like yesterday when there were still 28days till trials and I was like so semangat-ed that I packed all my stuff in my room.

Now, it's a mess again. My heart is lost, my mind is lost.


" I built it up to watch it fall, like it meant nothing at all... "


Am I wrong to feel this way? If so, what should I feel?

Can someone tell me?

Ish, I'm suffering at the same time but I haven't started studying yet. What is wrong?

Guess I have been to caught up with my feelings maybe, but I myself am not sure.

And yeah, "sorry" for whining about this, and all my previous stuff. I know some of you would be thinking that I should be thankful for all that's happened for not many people has gone through what I did, but heck, I don't care.

It's my feelings, so if I whine, and you don't like it, don't listen to it then.

Alrite, guess that's about it.


"Tell me if it's worth saving me".

No comments: