Saturday, August 4, 2007

Magical Feet

Oh, finally ! Yes, FINALLY !

I've reached 100 goals in futsal ! =)

I had to wait 2 months as I couldn't find time to be on court to achieve this milestone.

But when I did set foot on court today, all Hell broke loose.

I scored 6goals, again, the most. =D

And yeah, I reached my 100th goal today. So, as it stands, it's 100 goals in 13 games. =)

Somehow I played extremely well today doing quite a number of fancy Ronaldo skills and of course it turned out well. But then my finishing was a quite poor and slacking today, well maybe that's because of the 2 months off the court.

But still topping the scoring sheets just goes to show that I still have my touch. Muahaha. =D

100 goals in 13 games man. It wasn't easy, certainly, but it was worth all the runs, the tackles, the slides and of course the shots that I took.

Too bad my camera is currently encountering problems and had to be sent to the Sony factory. Damn man, RM1600 are in their hands. Oh yea, too bad it had to be sent there.

If not I'll be able to upload a video of me juggling a volleyball, and jeng jeng jeng jeng, I reached 128 juggles. =D

Okay, that's all for this post. A milestone of greatness wouldn't be perfect without a quote, wouldn't it?


"A great man doesn't let an imbecile bring him down, but instead, he uses that imbecile to pick himself up".


==============================

No comments: