Saturday, September 15, 2007

Betting Isn't the Way to Go

Craps, I've just lost a bet.

Not just any bet, but a rather sort of high stakes bet.

Okay okay, let me state what the bet was for first.

Well, it was about football.

For some stupid reason, we bet on the Scottish League.

It was the game between Hearts vs Rangers.

Rangers were topping the group and it was obvious they were gonna win, and since he didn't knew much about that he took Hearts coz' he said the name was damn yeng. @_@

Turns out, Rangers lost. T_T
Damn wtf rite.

Stupid bet it was. Rangers lost 4-2 some more. Damn wtf wtf wtf wtf !!!!

Before the match ended, we tried to decide on what the winner of the bet would get.

First, he wanted money, I objected.
Then, I wanted more money, he declined.
Then, he wanted like those kind of interview shit where you must tell the truth, sorta like truth or dare but there is no dare. I put some thought into it and declined, but then hor, I really wanted to know whether *coughs* you know la *coughs* with bla bla or not.

So then hor, after several more stupid ideas including posting a picture nude on the net ( obviously his stupid lame idea ).

We finally came back to where we sorta started about the interview thingy.

Somehow I don't know why I abide to it despite knowing that Rangers were down 2-0 at half-time. @_@

So now, I lost the bet. And yes, it's to you, my great great Lord, you damned fool Ryan !

I'll make sure I'll ask you back the same questions you're gonna ask me, and despite it being 10 questions, you are so gonna die !

Pfft, this sucks.

Don't bet people, it kills.


==================================

No comments: