Friday, September 14, 2007

Whirlpool

No idea why I named this post this.

Anyways, wasn't such a bad day today. Played the hell out of myself in basketball and then to realize that none of my friends could actually keep up with the pace of the game.

Babis, wanted to play full court a lot longer but you all damn fast pancit.

Oh yeah, I got 6A's only this term. Huhu.

Rather disappointing but I'm quite happy with this average performance on a count that I didn't read anything this term.

Hmm, what else, what else.

Oh yeah, I just realized hor...That my...That my...Nvm, I'll save it for last.

Hmm, and yeah, on the way back I drank Coca-Cola till I was sick. @_@

Too much intake I guess, I mean like 2cups straight. Damn wtf man.

I'm feeling stoned, reached back at 4pm today, wasn't feeling too well and wasn't really having a good mood for certain reasons.

So, so, I decided to...

Cancel tuition ! Wakaka. @_@

Omg, what's wrong with me lately?
Where's a guardian angel when you need one?

Hmmm, was wondering anyway.

Have you people ever got sucked into a whirlpool before?

Well, if you haven't, I can tell you it sucks.

Why?

Coz' hor, the more you get sucked in hor, the deeper you get into it hor, the more hurtful it gets.

*coughs* Use your mind to relate the whirlpool. *coughs*

Hmm, guess that's about it.

Oh yeah, almost forgot, the thing I was supposed to mentioned.

Jeng jeng jeng jeng.

To top the day off, my...my phone...Received 0 messages today!

Woots. First time this has happened for like 5months?

Note, 0 messages, no typos.

That's all folks. Ciaoz.


==================================

No comments: