Thursday, September 20, 2007

Recent Movies

Well, since I've got nothing better to do, I'll just recap on the movies I thought that were rather mind-boggling, extraordinary, comedy-filled, outstanding and very very the interesting that I've watched so far.

* The Invasion | Seriously cool shit man. Nicole Kidman was great too, as in her acting was =D

* Transformers | Need I say more? XD

* Rush Hour 3 | Is it Yu or Mi? Rofl =P

* Spiderman 3 | Ending sucks though =/

* Ratatouille | Can rats get any cuter? =D

* Pirates of the Caribbean 3 | Wasn't what I expected, but still was good

* Ghost Rider | Cool and rather disturbing at the same time

* Wild Hogs | Gosh, funny shit, no doubt =)

* Shrek 3 | Funny, and unpredictable but sort of weird too

* Ocean's 13 | I'll see you when I see you =D

* Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix | Okay, not too bad I guess


Oh gosh. 11 movies only? @_@

I'm seriously getting more lifeless.

Hmm, and here are some which I haven't but must watch when I have the time.


* 300
* Fantastic Four 2
* The Simpsons Movie
* Blades of Glory
* Disturbia
* Evan Almighty
* I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry
* Mr. Bean's Holiday
* The Bourne Ultimatum
* Resident Evil 3
* The Golden Compass
* National Treasure 2
* AVP 2



Aaaa... I'm stoned now. Lolz. Aites. That's it for this post.

Damn random man. @_@


==================================

No comments: