Saturday, September 22, 2007

Teddy Tales

What a distorted night yesterday.

It was CPB ( Corrupted Prefectorial Buggers ) annual dinner or some call it "Dinner Night".

Firstly, the theme sucked, coz' it was Night Life, and guess what, it had to be FORMAL and NO JEANS.

Ended up with me wearing white Nike shoes which made me look so lame, but nvm, I'm me, so guess not many people would be saying much about it.

Then right, went there and the food basically sucked, A LOT.

Hmm, what else, oh yeah.

The night was practically overshadowed by the loss of something precious to me.

I spent almost 3hours finding it.

It was a teddy bear, strapped to my phone, I placed it outside with the string strap of my pocket.

Sighs, knew I should've just keep it in my pocket.

Then little did I know, it went missing.

It came off the strap, as in the teddy bear came off.

Looked almost everywhere in the hotel, but there was not even the closest to a sign to where it was.

Sighs, even tried to retrace my steps back to Times Square but to no avail.

I'm sorry for losing it.

I wish that I could do more within my reach to recover it from it's missing identity now.

Arrgghh. This sucks.


==================================

No comments: