Thursday, September 13, 2007

Screwed Up Day

Sighs, today's really a stoned and screwed up day.

First, didn't really had quite impressive Bio marks.

On the contrary, rather low. 9/60 T_T

Anyways, the brighter side of things, I've got 6A's this term. Hoho. =D

Then hor, something shitty happened. I..I...got a blister while playing basketball !

Damn wtf man.

Sighs, whatever la.

And some more hor, the blister broke and I didn't even know, eh correction, not broke, but burst. Rofl.

Hmm, then hor, my EST only got 85%. Seriously WTF man.

Thanks to stupid alphabets, I lost 7marks. DAMN YOU ALPHABETS !

And yeah, I got to know something which might as well I shouldn't have known, but I guess it's better to know.

That something rite, is...is... upsetting and quite saddening, but hey, anything related to that is not in this blog. It's all in neonie's one now. =P

Omg, I feel stoned again. Sighs.

Time to go to my bed and retire myself there again. Lalala.
Ciaoz.


==================================

No comments: