Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ken

Changed my blog layout.

Thought the previous one looked a lil' shabby and messy. Prefer this a whole lot better. Besides, white makes things easier to read anyways. <3

Hmm, just realized that my blog's getting more boring these days. No idea why. Have I lost my blogging touch? Pfft. Why bother anyway. We blog to express, not impress. Or so that's what I think we should be doing.

Gawd, I watched Bourne Ultimatum again yesterday. Seriously I need to study. Grr. But I don't know why I can't. T_T

Anyways, this post is like some sort of Reformation thingy we learnt in History for this bloggie. I'm like trying to turn this to something new, and hopefully it'll be better. Pfft, what am I saying. It will be better ( I'm just saying that as a sign of confidence okay, a guy can dream can he not? ).

That's all for now I guess. Might be on hiatus, but you know me, my hiatus is never long. =D



No comments: