Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Ken

Oh gawd. Somehow I now have become a sort of like Add Maths freak. Pfft. I did like 2 paper 1 exam questions in about 2hours. Damn. What have you people done to me? @_@

Oh well, at least now I'm good average in Add Maths so I don't have to worry about flopping it in my SPM. Wtf. Hoho, had a rather tiring day today. Didn't do much, besides attending school for rehearsal tomorrow and then playing truant mid-way. Yes, yes, I know I'm that evil and naughty but cut me some slack can? I've been working my socks off stoning studying at home okay. Ish. >=D

Hmm, I've always wondered where my future college destination would be. Monash, Taylors, HELP, Sunway. Gawd. The choices. Oh wait, what course am I taking again? Pfft. I'm so lost between the lines. And till now I still can't get what I'm reading for bio into my head. Aaaaa ! @_@

Ooopppss, it's dinner time, hehe. Time to makans. Adios. =D




No comments: