Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Ken

I guess I'm pretty much quite a selfish and self-centered person at times.

I'm pretty oblivious to the people around me, with a few exceptions of course like the girlfriend, Twinkles, Skittles, Starry and Sesame.

Though I kind of know what people are going through and what's happening, that's how far I'd go in terms of relating myself with people.

Yeah, I pretty much am the person that everyone would think "Oh it's Justin, there's like already so many people in his life to talk to, why bother". I think I get that quite a lot, heh. Not that I'm complaining, I'm pretty much more than happy that most if not everyone I know thinks that way by now. No sarcasm intended here by the way, I'm dead serious.

So yeah, call me self-centered, I don't mind. Because I don't really give a damn on what people think about me. To me, and most importantly to the people I care about as mentioned above, and to include my family of course, I am me, myself and I. Nobody else. Just the same old Justin Low Ken Leong.

If you, or anyone else have whatever reason to doubt that I am a failure in life, then please by all means go ahead and think that way. I love proving people wrong anyway.

So yeah, being self-centered isn't too bad a thing sometimes. You don't have people pestering you, neither do you have so much things to worry about. Because yeah, at the end of the day, everyone else only means that much to you. Call me insensitive, and I'll call you an angel. Toodles.

No comments: