Monday, August 4, 2008

Ken

To the girl that makes my every day that tad bit sweeter than it was yesterday. <3

The girl that puts a smile on my face with each glance I lay on her, including the silly ones. Hehe. <3

The girl that keeps me warm when I'm cold by sandbag-ing me. <3

The girl that keeps me close when I need someone to hold me, and squish me. <3

The girl that claims that she eats a lot by flattening her rice and then eating less than half of it. I have to finish the rest of course. Piggle. <3

The girl that makes sure that I'm done with my work and then heads to bed as well as saves me when my printer goes haywire. <3

The girl that stays awake every night to make sure that I'm asleep. <3

The girl that manja me back when I manja her. <3

The girl that constantly pokes me whenever I play with my hair and calling that black thing brain juice. <3

The girl that wakes me up to make sure I study on the eve of every test. <3

The girl that makes sure I'm never late for the things I do if it means waking up early in the morning. <3

The girl that makes me decide on things (and discriminate my decisions!) and claims that she has mastered the skill of deciding, hence I am on probation and have to decide. <3

The girl that makes me copy things in class by asking me to copy for her, in which she will copy for me (so con okay, haha). <3

The girl that does the silliest of things sometimes like throwing paper down from three floors high and screaming "Black cat!" when we were like in the middle of nowhere at night. <3

The girl that cannot multitask when doing many things like talking on the phone and walking down the stairs. <3

The girl that makes sure I drink water everyday, hmm more like the other way round, but yeah. <3

The girl that always tells me "Nothing la" when it's never nothing. <3

The girl that thinks that my driving is dangerous and could be the cause of my death. <3

The girl that experiences the weirdest and silliest of dreams every now and then. <3

The girl that always has rubbish on her mind in thinking that one day that will happen. <3

The girl that thinks that me being like Po is not a bad thing. <3

The girl that says "We must budget" and the next day we're at Haagen Dazs. Heh. <3

The girl that claims that I am more stubborn than she is, which I of course am not. <3

The girl that thinks Sesame is retarded and on the verge of decomposing. <3

The girl that calls Twinkles a smelly pigbear and Skittles is her baby, and Starry is her darling *jealous okay!*. <3

The girl that bans me from Coke because it is bad, as well as coming up with the word "Coke feeling" which is reflux of the stomach, as well as many other "feelingS". <3

The girl that thinks that me paying for most of things is a bad thing, which of course it isn't. <3

Okay, I can go on and on till I don't know when about this. Like how she claims I don't hug her when I do every day, and how she would ease the pain on my shoulders when the nerves on my shoulders are all jumbled up, and how she would go on and ask me that question some eleven times a day, etc etc. Heh. <3

I love you. <33

No comments: