Sunday, June 24, 2007

23/6

Crap, I've missed yest's update...
Darn...Wasn't aware of time...
Anyways, 23rd...SaturdaY...Woke up then had tuition...Learnt bout radioactive thingy...
Seems interesting but made me sleepy...
Some crap bout alpha, beta and gamma rays..

Then went to ts to watch movie with ho, li jia, minray, and joe keen...
Ocean's 13~!
Though 12 was much nicer I think due to the suprise at the end...But it was a good movie none the less...Ocean's, if you miss one moment, you won't understand the story dy...
Rite ho? Lolz...Damn blur you...

Then wanted to eat ice-cream but didn't...Qwer..
Ended up eating french toast...Damn stone...
Then everyone went home except me...
But I'll continue this on the next post....
Coz' it was an emo moment...Qwer..

" You took my heart away, when my whole world was grey..."

==============End===============

No comments: