Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Circle of Life

I sort of adapted this theory from one of the blogs I've read recently. And yes, it's a very very very relative theory and very true one indeed. Okay, since I'm wearing red, so let me be the red guy. Aite with that? Okays...So let me start the theory.


Basically, everyone has their own circle of life. Yes, everyone. Be it friendship, relationship, or whatever you may call it, there is a circle for everyone. What circle you may ask?

Well, it is sort of a circle about your life and the people around you. Nevermind whether they know you close or not, they are represented in this theory. As in inside or outside the circle.

So, as the theory is to be shown, I too have a circle. Yes, surprised? Lolz. Nvm, may seem new to you, but you'll get used to it. Okay, back to the point, yes, I have a circle too.

Now, let me present to you, the circle of Ken.





Deng deng deng deng. Okay, so this ain't my circle right now. But it was a few years down the road. Of course I am the red 'X', as stated above. And the black 'X' s are the people close to me. The blue 'X' is who you assume it to be. And the green 'X' s are the people you assume them to be. Nuff' said.

So, as you can see, my circle back then was "kind of" big. Or at least I thought it was. Back then, life was good, everything was fine. And yes, I was a happy and less emo person than I am now.





And this is the circle of Ken now. And the number of 'X' s don't represent the number of people. So, please don't be paranoid or what shit, aite? So, as you can see, the red 'X', or in other words me, am still living in my circle along with a few black 'X' s.

In case you didn't notice, the circle became smaller. Yes, after all the obstacles and the tough times I've gone through, the black 'X' s are still there. Or in theoretical terms, despite the circle getting smaller, the size of the 'X' s remains the same.

And yet again, the blue 'X' is who you assume it to be, and the green 'X' s are who you assume them to be. I won't speak about it.

Despite the departure of several black 'X' s, and yes, when they do depart, they depart in their own special way, I'll mention some later. Yes, despite that, I am still here today. I will not hold grudges, nor would I hold anything against the black 'X' s who left.

Coz' when you left my circle, I too have left yours. Meaning, I have become secondary to you, and your life as you have become to mine. Despite the ways you black 'X' s left, like ignoring me, no replies prior to contact, lost touch, backstabbing, leaving, and breaking off for some shitty argument or reason, I will not be the lesser man and seek revenge or seek ways to get back at any of you.

I would never resort to anything to hurt you people, coz' it is not within my will to keep you in my circle. It doesn't matter whether you left or not, coz' the fact is I am a better person than I was before as I have come to realize that the black 'X' s that wore masks to get into the circle, are now out of it.

And I am happy for that. I know some of those black 'X' s are out coz' of me, but it's certainly something about you that has made me resort to not retain you in my circle. You might think that it is my loss for not having you in, but if you think properly, it is yours for not letting yourself in.

I don't mean to bother about other people's relationships, therefore each 'X' in that circle has no partner except in that first picture. But as I said, it is your assumption to the theory.

I will not state names here, as it will lead to some form of discretion and sorry for the poor level of transparency and elaboration about the 'X' s.

That's all for the theory on the circle of life. Aites, ciaoz ^^





No comments: