Wednesday, July 11, 2007

My One and Only...

The tapping and pressing feeling about my fingers. That same look and showcase of colour you give me everyday I see you. I just can't keep my eyes away from you after the moment I set them on you. It makes me want to stay with you for as long as I can.

This feeling you give me, that sound you make, just ensures me that you'll always be by my side. It may not seem like I care much about you or at times I take you for granted, but deep down, I just cannot lose you. Well, not again.

Your presence gives me that sense of security and the feeling that I am not alone in my time of need. Despite our differences, be it on the outside or the inside, I truly do need you and I truly do cherish you.

Whether you know it or not, I don't know. But the fact is that you are one of the few faces that make my day as each day goes by. At times, you break my heart when you don't respond to me, but at times you make me happy and sad at the same time.

I don't know how else can I express my undying love towards you. You are my companion, you are the world to me, you are my one and only...









Handphone !


Blueks =P


No comments: